Our team will be following the protocols listed below to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
- As per the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Covid-19 Guidelines then in effect, social distancing measures will be strictly followed at all times while in the studio.
- Class sizes will be limited to a maximum of eight riders.
- All bikes will be spaced 6ft apart, with plexiglass surrounding each bike on the right and left side. Plexiglass will also separate the front and back row.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of class. No one will be admitted prior to this time. This includes during inclement weather and for bathroom usage, please plan accordingly.
- Riders are admitted one at a time to class.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available for rider use.
- All riders and staff are required to wear face masks in the studio in common areas. You may take your mask off while on your bike.
- Riders must bring their own cycling shoes or sneakers to class. Shoes will not be available.
- Riders must bring their own towel and filled water bottle.
- Monitors will be disabled on bikes.
- Hand weights will not be used during any class.
- The studio will be deep cleaned after each class to ensure your safety.
- Riders will be asked to stay in class for the entirety of the ride and stretch, except in the case of emergencies. Riders are asked to leave the studio promptly, one at a time, after class has concluded.
- Riders must take all personal belongings with them when exiting the studio. Any personal belongings left behind will be thrown away.
- One restroom will be available to riders. This restroom will be cleaned in between classes, not in between uses. Riders may use the restroom at their discretion.
Along with the procedures listed above, FireCycle has an air exchanger in their studio. This ensures new air is being re-circulated into the spin room at all times for your safety. We also have an air purifier to keep the air clean.