We will continue to monitor the situation and keep the health and safety of this community at the forefront of all of our decisions.
Our team will be following the protocols listed below to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
- Class sizes will be limited to a maximum of 20 riders in FireCycle and 13 persons in FireCycle Strength.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available for rider use.
- The studio will be deep cleaned after each class to ensure your safety.
- One restroom will be available to riders. This restroom will be cleaned in between classes, not in between uses. Riders may use the restroom at their discretion.
Along with the procedures listed above, FireCycle has an air exchanger in their studio. This ensures new air is being re-circulated into the spin room at all times for your safety. We also have an air purifier to keep the air clean.
At the conclusion of each class, staff will wait for all riders to exit the studio and then begin these cleaning procedures.
- All bikes will be sprayed with disinfectant, targeting the handlebars, seats, and all blue knobs. Disinfectants should sit on the bike for a period of at least 5 minutes. Bikes should then be wiped with sanitizing wipes.
- Disinfectant will also be sprayed on the floor around the bike and cleaned with a towel after 5 minutes.