Before You Arrive
- BUY: You’ll need a class credit to book your bike. Once you have it, head over to our schedule page to choose a class and reserve your spot.
- SHOES: Cycling shoes aren’t required, but certainly recommended. These shoes will be available for rent or you can wear gym sneakers.
- WEAR: Put on something you want to sweat in. We suggest form fitting pants or shorts and a breathable top. No need to bring a towel – we’ve got plenty.
- HYDRATE: Don’t forget to drink water before visiting us. We can’t stress this part enough. Riders can choose to bring their own bottles and fill up at our filtered water stations or purchase cold bottles at the front desk.
- ARRIVAL: Please make sure you arrive about 15 minutes before class. This will ensure enough time for proper bike setup and shoe change. Please note that if you do not arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before your class, your bike may be given to someone on the waitlist.
- CHECK-IN: If you have booked online, be sure to sign-in at the front desk. If you are not signed in, then we will assume you’re not here.
- WAIVER: All first-time riders are required to fill out a waiver. The front desk will provide you with a form when you check-in. All riders 16 years and under must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian in-person.
- SETTLE IN: When you enter the Inferno – studio – choose whichever bike you’d like. If you are new, we do recommend selecting a bike in the back of class, to follow along with those in front of you.
- RIDE SAFETY: Before class begins make sure that all knobs on the bike are tightly fastened. Please remember to always listen to your body and work at your personal fitness level.
- FRESHEN UP: Take a shower. Towels and toiletries will be provided.
Have you ever had a party on a bike? Trust us, it’s awesome. FireBeats is a 45 minute beat-based ride that incorporates dance moves and a whole lot of fun. Theatrics. Upper body focus. Hand weights. Full body conditioning. It combines cycling and strength training into one high-intensity, low-impact workout.
The bike features the Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt. Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience.